Insider buying is finally picking up or at least it seems this way. Today was especially active with open market purchases by insiders at 50 companies, five of which look especially interesting. Here is the quintet with a 4 week summary for each:
– Citigroup (C): $7.17M, 5 insiders with purchases
– GHL Acquisition Corp (GHQ): 5.15M, 2 insiders with purchases
– Cenveo Inc (CVO): $459.13K, 3 insiders with purchases
– Tower Bancrorp (TOBC): 1.82M, 11 insiders with purchases
– Maiden Holdings (MHLD): $720.39K, 2 insiders with purchases
* Note: TOBC shows identical price for all of their purchases, so the purchases are probably mandatory.